Friday, December 24, 2010

Beach Buggy Blueprints

The angle of the poem .... GAMES!

Today begins a new column: Poetry Corner .... go to the discovery of compositions more 'or less popular things to understand the issue you think ...' according to my taste and because 'no your advice ... .
The first publication is another gift from our anonymous author .. now that fills my mailbox :-)
... this time it is an erotic poetry .... the story of an encounter that leaves almost nothing to the imagination or maybe it's up to you dear readers grasp the meaning ...
as always .... ENJOY ......

Ps: I recommend do not forget to tell me what you think ...


"GAMES"

touched your breast
Light m'accende thought
Meanwhile, I hope ..
fingers reach the pink
I feel every reaction
Tickling before and now nothing
My eyes are always present them
O from time to time I do not think of anything more I think about
O domarmi hand
And above the couch
wraps your body is naked
Meanwhile sudo .. Continue
hand bolder
not find peace
The plan now feel now is not as strong
And let the court 'a becoming
not want it to be just a dream
It' s my need
I found you and you rediscover deeper
I feel you from head to foot
are now under his nose caress the neck
And you smile
Pretend to be bored
But I know the mood down
Always present
Continue its course
Ride, do not change the subject ..
for you if it was a game now yield
And my thoughts go further
Let me do what I want
Non mi vergogno se non lo fai tu..
Lo sento che chiedi
Ora preghi
Anche in silenzio
Anche se non esce un fiato
La lingua mi sfiora il palato
Ti sento ora sempre più dentro
T' accorgi che ad ogni respiro
Io m' avvicino al tuo profondo
E la stanza che mi gira intorno..
E' difficile ormai comandarsi 
Per poi privarsi del tutto di te
Ti tengo la mano che vuole fermarmi
Non per pudore ma per dovere
Di prolungare
Non mi fermare
Fammi venire
Ancor più vicino
A quel senso sbagliato
Che uccide ragione
E' peccato..
Ma adesso non conta il passato
Lasciami fare
E lasciati andare anche te
Anche perchè
Lo sento che sei come me
E dentro di te
Ti sento di più..
Ed ora mi graffi la schiena
Mi mordi sul collo
Ed ora mi gridi all'orecchio
Da romper lo specchio
Ed ora che mi tieni stretto
Contro il tuo petto
Lo so che ora siamo tutt'uno
E non c'è nessuno
Che sappia godermi
Come fai tu.


0 comments:

Post a Comment